- I’ve seen this reference a couple of places for cowshed design. It is still used even though it is from 1987 so maybe it is a classic: Beef Housing and Equipment Handbook
- Hugo Häring: the organic versus the geometric has some old cowshed designs that might be interesting from a architecture geek perspective.
- Wes’s suggestion for a first welder for Jean: A Lincoln PowerMIG 180c.
- A possible stove for the Mess. I can cook my roadkill stew on it.
- An Australian Blonde d’Aquitaine site.
- An architected cowshed in Switzerland. Boy is this pretty and about as far away from my cowshed as you can get.
- Some advice from Waikato, NZ on cowshed design. This is about milking sheds but there’s still a lot to learn from it.
Early morning mist on the farm. I think this structure (known as Woodhenge, after Microsoft’s Shithenge) was once a hay feeder.
2 thoughts on “Sunday farm link roundup with roadkill”
I really like that photo you took.
Thanks. And the link to shithenge!